Friday, April 11, 2008

WAGAMAMA

today was a busy bee day for me....had tennis in the morning, then i had to comeback pre prep my dessert for tonite BBQ at Maria's, shower and off to City Star to buy bubbles pressies and stuff for her party at school...then got home at 6pm and had to assemble my potato salad and go for the BBQ...im knackered!

I had to pass the dessert and get a ready made dessert from Costa coz there just not enuff time....i barely managed to put the potato salad together..my legs are hurting from tennis and my body is aching!

what a day huh....but it was fun..i get to hang out with my frens today...shopping with the gals..is always good!


WAGAMAMA has finally opened here in Cairo at CityStar 4th Floor Phase 2...and it was delis!...the service was tip top and the food was very good. We tried the Chili Chicken Ramen, Teriyaki Steak Soba and the Chicken chili men..they were all very good. The Chili chicken Ramen was close to our laska penang..minus the fishy bits!


i had always liked WAGAMAMA..the noodles in big bowls....ahhh im just a big fan. Im glad they opened here at least now theres more choice of food to choose from besides the junkies and Chilies..

will take caveman next!!!

2 comments:

theadams said...

hmm what a day for u, my dear domestic goddess....

HealthyBites said...

cool, sounds like a good experience you had in Wagamama, I would like to visit it as well, but cannot find any price menu pfor cairo branch online, how were the prices??