Friday, April 11, 2008

honeymoon is almost over....uhuhuhuhu


i got a call from the office during my tennis session this morning and it totally threw my game off...i couldnt relax my mind was gone!
so yes....ive been called to sign the papers on Sunday....and possibly start almost immediately!Scary innit... i know i have been bitching about haven't heard anything from the office but now that i have....i suddenly had this nervous feeling about going back to work...

its been 10 month since i last put on my work pants and heels on for work...i dont know if its me anymore!...my 10 months was well spent....i think i have achieved more then what i expected on myself :D and im happy.

what will i miss the most.....1st: being at home with bubbles....2nd: being a domestic goddess..hahaha 3rd: my pengajian classes..chilling with my yummy frens here...tennis..and all yang sewaktu dgn nyer!

since i got the news this morning, i have this little butterflies flying in my tummy and they wont take a break..and its making me feel nauseous! i find myself thinking about everything....will the ppl here like me...will i like them...who will go to lunch with me..what should i wear...heels or no heels..u know stuff like this..i just hope they go away by sunday if not i will be wreck on my 1st day!

Im glad my darlin Sharizal will be back in time to take me to work on my 1st day :D.

6 comments:

little miss kechik said...

lalalalala hari2 kerja...!

Anonymous said...

babe.. you're going back to work.. aaaAAAAaaaa!
me getting nervous for u too.

~dee~ said...

all the best dear... look at the bright side - you can now flaunt your new shoes and handbags you've been 'investing' in at the office ;-)

Unknown said...

work will be good for u :)

a yummy mummy handbook said...

thanks for the support :D. will update on the 1st day......ahhhhh my butterflies are having a party ib my tummy!

Anonymous said...

Great work.