Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gatal...

the rigs are drilling tooo slow tonite and...im gettin really sleepy but i cant sleep..so ive been spending the last 2 hrs web browsing on handbags..keke...aper lagi kan??? but nothing really cought my eyes...or maybe that i was looking at too many bags that they all look the same...

so silly me typed....ghost stories on google and enter!...i used to do this when i was on the rigs when we were waiting on mud or wireline. We use to share stories me and my 2nd hand . So i clicked on this website...spookycorner..and started reading..the 1st few stories was normal....nothing i havent heard before...but as i read further..some stories was beginning to sound very scary!! porbably its was all in Malaysia..and they sound very true.

Im a sucker for horror movies or ghost stories..but as i get older..i noticed that i get more scared when watching movies etc...dont know why? I cant even watch movies like SAW or Poltergiest without a pillow on standby...chicken! anyway....

I couldnt go on reading the website...as it was gettting abit eerie and i am alone..ohh tidak! esp this one that i posted on this entree...

http://www.spookycorner.com/70/ghost-daughter/#more-70

i think i had enuff of it for the nite..i will read it when its more brigther and when i have more pll around me..so dont think will be reading this website again...during my niteshift..:$

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u r posted on a rig doing nite shift?
who takes care of ur darling baby??

a yummy mummy handbook said...

no..im in town..monitoring the rigs from town!..no more rigs for me..unless they let me bring the nanny!!! :D

little miss kechik said...

cite antu..?? wakakkak! takyah la weh,... dah tua2 ni,..i pun dah takot. kalau tak, we r the bravest! now m just chicken shit. i also dunno why

Anonymous said...

Hii reena!!

I tried to bake the chocolate cake recipe yesterday!! My God, it was easy peasyy..and taste good too! Keep on posting all the delicious recipes!! ;D aaah, too bad i takde mase nak memblogging niee..nevermind la kan, i just read yours and zaila!! ;D

xoxo
emma