Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sushi demo next door...


My neighbour, Maria got me a sushi started kit the last time she was in London nice innit?..i told her that i was such a sushi junkie but could never make a perfect roll..i remember the 1st time i tried was at uni..and it was anitemare!!...rice sticking everywhere....we ended up with huge roll that was falling apart...but it was fun.

so today she did a sushi demo for me and two other fren...and it was a sucess!!! my sushi was GOOD!! we all got 3 rolls each, mine was the salmon with cucumber maki, crabstick with cucumber and a avocado maki...i wish we could get soft shell carbs here...it will be divine!!!

Maria still have the photos...will post them once i get them :)

So that was our lunch, maki rolls, choc cake, carrot cake and kerepek pisang...soo un healthy rite...i ate too much carrot cake that i had to slave myself at the gym after that...now my bum feels like stones...coz i have been skiving gym lately..hehehhe..i blame it on my guests...kekekeke..and the my abbs trainer told me to come to his abbs class today at 7 am..uhuhuhuhu..im soo gonna get it today, torture torture!!! thats what u get for skiving gym!

anyway.....we are going to a japanese food store next week...so that should be interesting!!!...ramen...udon...soba...i hope they have it all...my softshell crabs...ahhhhh i wish..

1 comment:

theadams said...

Reena, do get me the full address & contact no of the store please! I hv so many things in my mind already... Btw do u know any chinese store in town??