Tuesday, April 1, 2008

blurghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

it the 1st of april...and im still at home...

A few months back i was told that i was going to start on the 1st of april..and look at me today,still writing my blog from home.

I called the boss on sunday to find out what the story and to my suprise, it seems that nothing much has been done since the day i was told that i got the job..which is in Feb...worried..cheezes off..and abit dissapointed, couldnt sleep much either lastnite..GERAMM!

then i was talking to a fren based in Oman and he was abit concerned that i still havent heard of anything yet...so he called the a fren in Egypt to ask about my situation...and the news is that i will be joining the team very soon so it seems, whne is very sooo wallahualam....i pun tak tau..and even he cant gve me any dates. I told caveman that if i dont start work soon..im going back to KL for a month...kekekeke..i had to mentally preparef myself for today and in the end its a blurghhhhhhh!

anyway...lets just see what comes up in a couple of days, kalau ader rezeki ada kalau tak...maybe ill get a job as a cook at building no.31 , aprt 52, digla maadi...:D


blurghhheeee

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

waitt... wait... dont come back yet.... july kena balik sekali... nanti raya kena extend lagiii... tungguuuu... tunggguuu