Tuesday, April 22, 2008

missing my fav peeps...

I just realise as i was driving back this morning...that the next time i come home...all my bestie will be someone else wife..and it freaked me out a little..i like to share but im very posessive of my fav things...esp my family and my fav peeps..( now i know where safeia get her possesive atts from oppsss :o)...its hard to explain on writing but ladees u know what im talking about rite..so please dont get me wrong...im the happiest person to know that my besties will be married to the men that will make them very happy...:D although i know they that will still love me the same.....even after they get hitched!!..hehehehe....

So today i did my roll call of calling my besties lilmiss and elise..just to check on hows things getting on with thier wedding prep and also it was elise's birthday yesterday and i didnt have a chance to wish her yet. They are all getting preped up for the big day..which i might miss...and i hate myself for this..uhuhuhu...i really wished that i can be there to help with the prep etc...coz i know how much work it is..:D

Its nice to talk to them on the phone rather then on chat ....i feel like im actually in KL, lilmiss just got back from a well spent bandung trip to get all the wedding stuff not to mention the extra load she brought back with her..kekekekek..and now the bridezilla is on full swing! she will probably blog about it soon after she resting from the trip....caveman wan will be very please..:D and lis had just come back from Penang for her bday.....so im glad they are all doing good and happy...its been awhile since i talked to them...so ladees..i miss u much!


and caveman called today...and he was missing bubbles very much, coz he spend the last 3 days with her at home without me so he had full attention from bubbles..poor him, i know how must be feeling...the bubbles effect is very addictive...even i look at her picture everynite when at work...and i miss her and i see her everyday...and he also asked me if the mummy missed him....of course i do..i miss him dearly! its just that i have a problem and when im at work..i dont think much about other stuff besides work..i know it bad but its a habit that i cant shake off....but the moment im clocked out!!!..i totaly forget about work..and im all yours....also i think i do sometimes take it for granted coz he the man and i forget that sometimes even caveman need some comforting...once in awhile...sorry sayang...:D but the truth is....i do miss u alot.

So to my caveman sharizal...baby im sorry if you feel that ive been neglecting you...I think of u constantly and i do miss u mucho mucho mucho...:D and i really wish u are here with us....

4 comments:

little miss kechik said...

1. i miss my peeps too. so glad to hear from u. and yea, its blogged! LOL!
2. man i wish i could divide myself like that. missin my caveman &work is all mumbo jumbo. maybe cos i hate my job, so my mind is everywhere. *LOL*

Anonymous said...

well, we'll still love you as much as we do now. So dont worry babe :)

also, we must make sure we still have girly trips and time together after the hubbies.

Cairo 2009!

little miss kechik said...

cairo 2009???

jap...*start kete gi beli loteri*

Tamer Nabil Moussa said...

Distinctive theme

Said Given LES


I wish you a happy day