Thursday, May 26, 2011

tup tup...its thursday already

Today i woke up and thot to myself....'ohh today got ballet'.. it is Thursday already? ohh nooo takkan laaa its soo cepat, what did i do this week? Then its the weekend and the another week and bubbles has school hols and it summer break til Sept. I wish sometimes that time will tick a little slower so that you take your time and appreciate. As a mother I wish I can control time coz I'm always...always....running for time! :).

I kept a fren company at the hospital today which was very nice and she is doing much much better and going home today...:) and im sure her family is going to very happy esp the lil one. Lately, I've been hearing about of my friends that are medically not well...and most of them are in their 30ties...like me. Alhamdulilah so far, i never really been sick except for the regular flu bug, sakit kepala etc, having to hear all this make me worry a little. I'm very bad when it comes to going to the doctor. I tell everyone to go to the doctor but not me. I'm not scared or anything , I just cant be bothered too...I always have excuses and most of the time its it becouse I don't have time...which is really not an excuse. I know and caveman is very upset that I take this doctor visits lightly but thats just me...degilkan..:P

Today when i was talking to my dear fren, I realise that its time that I change my outlook on all this, I'm not in 20ties anymore and not getting any younger either and have long line of family history of illnesses, I know its all in God's hand and will but He also said that we need to 'bertawakal' and from my experiences, most of the illnesses is time related. The earlier we detected it, there is the more chance of curing it. Like they always say....timing is everything.

I'm no superwoman and im definately not immortal like the vampires :). I 'm just a regular gal, who's very much loved by her family and friends and I would like to be there from them as long as Allah swt allows. So to that, I from now on, will take time,not ditch my doctor visit and most importantly take care of myself for the sake of my loved ones. If there is anyone who is reading this, please take time and check yourself up if you haven't done that already, you never know what lurking inside your body until you do.

My 2 dinars for the day.....Have a nice weekend!


No comments: