Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home Remedy


Its flaring up again...angryier, bigger and starting to hurt more now. Im talking about my P,its not a good time now, the last couple of weeks it really starting to effect me and my lifestyle. The sun is suppose to help but in my case, its seems to make it worst esp the dust ....aduihai..sangat itchy.

Today a friend recommended a home remedy, she read it in a herb book and she remembered reading something about a home remedy for P. So we looked it up and found that there 3 things that could help my P. They were turmeric, flaxseed and chickweed. I have taken turmeric capsule and flaxseed capsule before but didn't follow thru hence..didn't see any great results. Pills are like nitemare for me...i always forget which is why I'm never on the other P either :).

Since the the doctor appointments are not happening any time soon, i decided to give this home remedy a go. Its said in the book that i should continue drink and use the oral paster for at least 4 weeks to see some results so i'm gonna try to stick to it and see if its any good :) and oh yeah i'm also substituting a meal with raw food or green smoothies for now and keeping note of what i'm eating to find the trigger for my P. I know for sure....it's milk, oranges, red meat and tomatoes and i'm sure there's more.

Keeping it positive and staying calm......and let see how it goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hug. Take a deep breath and just relax. It will heal. Take care YummyMummy.

a yummy mummy handbook said...

Thanks fieran...the remedy seems to be helping so far....will let u know how its goes k. HUgs

Nishalim said...

Ok... i should be your food police from now on k..Stick to the green smoothies ONLY! Don't play play okay...hehehe I love u lar...hope u find ur remedy soon k...InsyaAllah ;)

Henri said...

very nice blog
skinbook.blogspot.com