Monday, May 2, 2011

It has been Dupped!

The dress has been duplicated! sungguh cepat in 6 hrs...of course it will never be the same as her's, it was perfect on her and fits like a glove. I missed the wedding last Friday, had SLB family day and a fairy invited us for a birthday ( how can I say no to that!! :) ) I was hoping that I get to see the dress tapi tak sempat...I only got to see our Agung and Permaisuri walked in the Abbey with a big smile...how lucky!

When we got home..I finally saw the dress...sangat cantik although I did expect it to be a bit more grandiose being it a royal wedding after 30yrs and after all the comparison that the public made about her and Princess D, I glad she made it her wedding...I love them driving away in the open top car with balloons dangling, it was just like in a movies,how cute :)


Well done Will and Kate...:)

No comments: