Monday, May 16, 2011

The Melbourne Shuffle

I was going thru some Malaysia food blog and stumbled across this blog...who is also a foodie, a lawyer and a Melbourne shuffler. Originated from Melbourne..hence the name, shuffling was really big during my uni years during...MOS...Godskitchen era and its one think I did not master...my feet coordination was just terrible when it come to doing this. I remember bestie Elise was trying to teach some moves. The Melbourne shuffle is a skill!

So when I was reading his blog I came across this video of a 9 yrs old girl doing the shuffle and she is pretty good too although the choice of music could be better :S



I wish i know what she is saying...very curious and check out the pants! hehehehehe classic!

and then i saw this other video...ok its very bad but I couldn't stop laughing watching it. Maybe its just me. I'm not trying to make the abangs in uniform look bad...but I just had to put it here....here goes..



Ok for the real deal...Shuffling is not dead.



'Everyday I'm shuffling'

No comments: