Sunday, May 15, 2011

The hospital trip to the derm clinic

We have a health card here, you pay a 100 QAR per year and you get free medical services at the general hospital which is a pretty good hopsital...well equiped. So i got a referral letter from a dr to go see a derma of course i was suppose to go about 1 months ago...but never gotten around to actually go until yesterday. Feeling very positive and looking forward to what the dr gonna say about my skin ( they always say the same thing but im still curious maybe one of them will cure me....who knows kan? ) drove to the hospital,parked the car and walk to the derm building only to be given an appointment in June!!! at 1st i saw my paper, it says 930am...so i thot wow pretty good i get an appointment right away but i knew it was too good to be true and i ask the lady behind the counter ( who was more interested in her iphone then me of course ) 'excuse me this is for today'...dia tak faham....i asked again..' i see dr today? '....still not looking at me...'excuse me , is my appointment for today at 930? '....NO!...June! ....im like ohhh ok.....abit shocked. Now i wish i had gone a month ago and i would have seen the dr now...demmit noreena! So looks like its going to be June then. I did found another dr that is treating pll like me...it looks legit but im not sure if its any good...but ill give a try next week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/effexorpills]effexor prescription assistance
[/url]effexor pill
effexor xr fda sprinkle over food
venlafaxine xr weight loss
effexor opiate
indications for venlafaxine

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy duloxetine online
[/url] duloxetine hydrochloride enteric coated pellets
duloxetin kapszula
duloxetine efficacy