Wednesday, January 23, 2008

another fallen star....:(



its all over the news...Heath Ledger is dead. I turned my screen today...and headlines...

Heath Ledger found dead in NYC at age 28

1st i thot it was a joke or new role he played..but i guess its true...after that all i see is this news. I wasn't a fan..but i wasn't a hater either. I liked him...and i think its not a bad actor esp in MonsterBall,First Knight, The Patriot..and of course the movie that made him super famous..Brokeback Mountain and he was a looker too..:D.

he also leaves behind a 2 yr old daughter..sad innit. I would have never thot he will die this way...doesn't seems suicidal. But then again...who would know...and i guess we will never know

his movies to date :-

Batman - The Dark Knight (2008)
I'm Not There (2007)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
The Brothers Grimm (2005)
Ned Kelly (2003)
Monster's Ball (2001)
A Knight's Tale (2001)
The Patriot (2000)
10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
Two Hands (1999)

R.I.P heath....

No comments: