Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008



wow!!! time flies..doesn't it? i feels like i just started 2007 and now its gone...and 2008 has arrived.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
everyone.....:D

We had just comeback new years dinner at a fren's house...good food...great company...bubbles is sleep and caveman is hibernating....and I'm still can't sleep....probably the party next door is abit too loud..i can even make out what song that's playing...kids...hehehe.

I feel kinda sad leaving 2007 behind...alot has happen last year good and bad...happy ones and sad ones..but it was a good year. The best thing for me last year is being able to spend my time with bubbles...t be able to teach her the names of the animals, counts...and so much more..all this are a plus point for....she will turn 2 in 4 months time...and it seems that it was yesterday that she came out from my belly :D.
The saddest was leaving my parents and friends back in KL to come here...that was hard :(. Like they say....life goes on....

new years resolutions??? hahaha...same like every year...lose weight and looking like Gisele...or maybe I'm abit to ambitious aye..:D. This year i actually have a few that i would like to do and let me be the only one to know what they are. I'm hoping that i keep my resolution this year.


I wish everyone good health, good fortune and happiness for 2008.....happy new year..

2 comments:

Ahmed Al-Sabbagh said...

very good

nice blog

i am happy to see your blog

ahmed

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org