Friday, August 24, 2007

Thursday nite dream.

I had a dream last nite, it was a pleasent one!!! i get to be with my fav peeps in my dream and left me with "a i miss u even more" feeling when i woke up, in fact i didnt want to wake up from my dream if not fror bubbles, screamming " mummy.....mummy.....mummy" from her crib and it was already 10am and i have to prepare my caveman packed lunch today since its friday! i triedd to close my eyes again, but the dream was gone and not to be continue.....

i dreamt that all of us was in sitiawan for a reunion ..... and we ended up on some bizarre advanture macam charlie's angel pun ader gak. I dont rememberr all the details but i remember us running from someone and solving a mystery and we did it and all this happened in zaila's, black mobil!!!! we were about to go to pangkor to celebrate when i heard....mummy mummy mummy....end of my dream!

zaila dreamt that she and elise came to cairo to visit me and i left them at the Pyramids...kekekekekeke...with the unta's?????

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

wow.. even i have never dreamed of my black bat mobile. sure masa nak lari masuk kete lis was screaming "to the bat mobile!!" hahaha!

no, the unta was gone & elise & i had no way to go back to digla, maadi. dun remember anythin after that.

and yes, i hate dreamin of my fav people. just makes me feel worse. huuhu!