Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my baby has arrived!!

got my super baby today....after waiting at smoke filled room an fight thing with 3 huge lalats for 2.5 hrs..i finally brough it back home....the screen is soo big....yes..i am abit jakun today...never have i had something so high tech as this...mind u dont even own an `ipod ' .... and nak jadik can cerita ....bubbles and i was almost homeless today after my driver drove off with my bag which had everything in it...keys...mobile...my red wallet..a pacifier and some playtex..i was worried mostly for bubbles..and oh yeah he also has my other baby in teh trunk!!.....nasib baik ader sorang mamat gave me his phone so that i could call my phone in the car....after calling 6 times....my driver came back with my stuff...alhamdullilah..kalau tak tido kat taman la me and safeia.

2 comments:

little miss kechik said...

sigh.. but must be worth goin homeless over suc huge screen huh? teehee! baik u ngaku.. u were worried over ur bag.. or the imac? hahhaahah!

a yummy mummy handbook said...

hehehheee...i was worried over the bag lady....nak kasik bubbles makan aper tade wallet!!!..the huge screen to...kekeke,,,kalau hilang kecut gak!!!! potong gaji i 2 bulan!