Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mine is purple..

halllu.....gawd i missed bloggin!

its been one week since i wrote anything...its been a hectic week and i hope it will be over tomorrow, yes my partner will be back from his two weeks vacation tomorrow so insyallah we will be back to 12 to 12 shift again..no more this 24/7 S**T.Waking up at 530 every morning and going to bed the earliest at 12am, its crazy i feel like im walking on air for the last one week.

And tonite upon the bosses request, i have to monitor til 6am...and thats is why im writing this...everyone esle is asleep..and i know if i take the my laptop to the room.the screen will be watching me instead!

So ive decided to change my blog..we just the theme and color..i was getting abit bored with the polka dots..i do like em but i just needed a change! and it PURPLE!!!...my fave color. I wanted to darker purple but this is the closes it get to my have aurbegine purple!

DOESN'T EVERYTHING LOOKS NICER IN PURPLE.....tEEheee!

No comments: