Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


This is a tricky one, there is alot of different dates for this day? funny no....the brits celebrate it in March and the US in May..so i was abit confuse when to Malaysian celebrate it??...the answer from WikiAnswer was..

"In Malaysia, Mother's day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May every year"

which mean its today!!..:) happy mothers day to me...bubbles is too young to know what in the world is mother day..although i know i am her world and she is mine and my mama is mine :D and i missing her alot, i see her frequently and we speak all the time on the phone but yet i still miss her...i miss her touch and her hugs and kisses.Now that i am a mother myself, i realise that nothing can beat a mother's love to her child, its the strongest connection,one can have.

We use to fight alot esp when i was a raging teenager and a single woman hahaha (alot of issues!!) and we still do these days but alot less now.I use to fight back,but as i get older i learn that its better to just listen to her and take it in.There is no use in fighting with your mother ( mine at least )as she will always be right although she might be wrong sometimes :). When i was younger everytime we use to fight or argue..i always say.."mama tak sayang ena"..and she will always reply back "when u have your own anak u will know how much i love you" :(...thinking about all that i realise how foolish i was and how silly those fight were.

Now that we are far part,makes me treasure her even more,i find myself calling for the simplest solution..remedy..recipes..and or just for comfort coz hearing her voice makes me happy.

I dont know if i will be as a patient..as caring and as loving as my mum..but i hope i will be as good as her...coz she is the best in the world to me..MY MAMA..the best mother to me and my adek.


My mum will never read this as she is not a blog reader..she only uses the pc to watch her little cucu dance chemical brother weekly and to see her daughter and son inlaw in Cairo. but im sure she knows how i feel..

Special dedication to all the mothers and mothers to be (miss poe in particular)..Happy Mother's Day! Kisses from a mother to another mother...:)

2 comments:

theadams said...

happy mommy day reena.. i miss my mommy too..

little miss kechik said...

the first pix tu.. ko panjat tembok e? hehehe!