Monday, May 19, 2008

in bed all day

i wasted a day of days off in bed yesterday....what a waste of days off!!!.the bug has finally got to me..and it got me hard. I was feeling abit feverish and nauseous and the temperature went soring high!..i couldnt even do anything....was just laying on the couch..occasionally changing bubbles nappy coz she been purging the whole day yesterday, poor bubbles..her "pot pot" is not red..thank god our supply of Drapolene and bepanthen arrive lastnite..so i was less worried.
Since i was sick..i also missed a good fren farewell party lastnite..i could only managed to cook them curry and rice as requested,,ut i could drag myself to go..im sorry ammar and marwa...." I wish you all greatness in the US and hope the baby will bring you joy and happiness for you family ".I wanted to see them off at them off to the airport but i was too weak and drugged to move...


(ammar & marwa )

Im sure we will see them again one day..insyallah.

1 comment:

theadams said...

U badly need a rest!