Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Ladies Club



i went to my 1st ever morning coffee on friday at the Four Season at the Al Gezira. The hotel was really posh and beautiful no wonder it cost a bomb for anite stay, the hotel is also facing Cairo Zoo....that be an interesting scenery wont it....wake up in the morning and u open your curtains and voila....harimau menguap...badak berendam.....monyet makan pisang etc...hehehe i never been to the zoo before but i was told by a caironese that the zoo is not the best place to go....well i love zoos even though its not exactly London Zoo, ill probably give it try and bring bubbles for a visit she loves animals.....

never in my life have i been to place where there are women from all sort of nationality in one room, im serious theres 1 from almost every country in the world.Since it was 1st time, i had a fren of my to wait for me at the door...dah la 30 mins late i didnt want to make a grand entrance to a bunch of peeps i dont know. i walked in and i saw gwen...looking alike a stepford wife and i was thinking in my head..shitz...im under dress bugger! abit too late now aint it..so i went ahead..everyone really dressed up for these occasions..the blings...the bags...the shoes..mak ai!!! they all look prim and proper totally the ops of me.......but these ladies groups are really good esp for those who have never been out of their country and have no frens, its a good place to meet pll..anyway it was an interesting morning as well as an eye opener for me....i even put my name down for golf lessons...hows that!!!!

p/s :- got a lime green top over the weekend.....dont ask me y i got it .....i was under the influence!!! :D









1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

lime green? ur gettin there.. a lillllllll bit more. hehe! i saw a pink golf bag in ipoh while on site visit to ipoh. and my bos told me if i ever pick up golf & buy that bag.. he'll never go play w/ me. sape nak main golf dgn die i was thinking. haha! babe, ladies golf fashion is pretty cool. u should get into it. haha! then we can go bali golof resort.. hahaha!