Saturday, September 22, 2007

isnt it ironic???

my song for this week is hey there delilah...and its been in my head constantly and i cant make it go away...i want to take it out of my blog but then i still want it on its addictive....:D, like 2 sec ago i was going on my kepochy check on bestie's blog...looks like she has finally made her long time promise for banana bread pud...looks yumm too...i was reading and reading and i started asking myslef if my blog still open somewhere on the desktop????...hmmm coz delilah is still playing...notstop....check punyer check...i found out that i was not the only one that was addicted to this delilah...hahahaha...teh its poison......but good poison!!

puds rocks!

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

my gawd..! ur addicted to it too? hahaha! i saw it on mtv couple of weeks ago & got so hooked on this poison. its like.. so relekkk la this song. make me wanna name my cat delilah (if i ever in this lifetime have cats!? hate em). hahahah! kalu kasiik nama kat baby girl.. nanti budak2 kat skolah panggil die deli cane? ahahhahaha!