Friday, September 21, 2007

Al-fatihah......

al-fatihah to little Nurin...and my condolences to her family...parents esp....

Im writing this with a very heavy heart....its unbearable to even imagine what she had gone thru for alll those day that she was missing and to finally be found in such a state...this is just evil....what is wrong with pll...doesnt this holy month even mean anything anymore...

i remember calling mama last week..and she was telling me to watch safeia well coz there alot of kids missing in KL and she mention little Nurin...since then i have been following up her news on the net..but since sharizal has beeen sick..i have neglected my news. On wednesday sharizal told that they found a little girl body that been brutally abuse and killed!!!! and my 1st question was...was it that little girl..Nurin????? and he told me that the parent said that it was not her and...i was relieved....but yesterday her told me that it was her....and my heart just dropped..how could this had happenned...how how how...???

a mummy to a baby girl myself...this is my biggest fear what has the world come too?? i dont know...

nurin's families has set up a blogspot for her since she has been missing...this might be thow teh story ends for Nurin..but there thousand of kids out there that still havent been found and still waiting to know what thier fate is....
http://www.nurinjazlin.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

little miss kechik said...

sad huh. kejam sangat. 2 guys from my office nangis tuu..! this is too much. i woke up this morning thinking what could her mum be thinking when she woke up this morning. sigh..

Sista said...

seems that there were 2 more similar cases in Kg Baru before, but he didnt kill those girls, then Nurin, and 'THE SickMonster' is still out there.. No way my 2 girls are following me to pasar malam ever again or even to Giant! What's becoming to our country??!!
Pak Lah oh Pak Lah do something!!

a yummy mummy handbook said...

was it the same person??? who ever that did it is crazy! makes me wanna move to antartica and lives with penguins :D