Thursday, June 25, 2009

time is precious

Im sort of having a write's block these days....i actually have alot of things to say but when im on my laptop...its either its not coming out rite or im writting 1/2 way and i gotta run and when i comeback..i dont remember what to write anymore...heres my attempt.

Since ive been back here..time seems to be something very precious..a normal day for me starts at 530 am and ends when everyone goes to bed. Luckily baby lulu usually sleeps a good 5 hrs almost everyday...so thats the only that i have for myself. With bubbles on my tail, baby lulu on my nipss and everything else...my hands are pretty much full the whole day..i even take the laptop to the toilet to check my emails :). The very little time i have..i try to catch up the other things.Thats just with 2 kids...those mothers with 3 , 4 or 6 kids..are truely super mums! Salut...

Life for me since..has been different. These days i look at things alittle differently.. Since i've been married...alhamdulilah things was always good.Everything seems to be fall into places and i pretty much dont have much to complaint about...which made me forget sometimes that things could go bad... Then..out of the blue..bam..something happen and it was a shock for all of us. Of course..all that happenned has all been written in the books..and it was just waiting for its time to drop by.

Now...i believe that everything is possible, the good and the bad is possible. Not that i didnt believe it before, i do..but i strongly believe it. The series of episode that we have been thru in the last 3 months has made me think about life..about my life. Life for me is abit different now...with a recovering husband...a toddlers whos craving for attention and a lil one thats fully depending on me 24hrs its very full on...they are my precious and if the time that i have are all gone for them..then im happy.

Life is precious and what i want to say is probably not coming out rite here coz im bloodly sleeply.

So good nite and sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite!

No comments: