Saturday, February 14, 2009

Monster in my room..mummy


Nope...this is not a valentines entree, IM not a valentines fan plus..caveman thot that valentine's day was on the 8th Feb..heheheh and he still thinks its on the 8th...its hilarious..so to those who does celebrate the over-rated Valentine's day...Happy valentine's day...:)

so whats with the title...hmmm..this is the story. Bubbles has been sleeping on her own in her room for ages now...no problems..tuck her in..read a book...tepuk sikit..and she is in dreamland...sometimes she does wakes up in the middle of the night to drink, its very dry here, but after that she goes back to bed and wakes up around 7nish. Lately, esp since we have been back from KL she hasn't been sleeping well...its was ok for the 1st one week ( she was probably too tired and still recuperating from the vacation ) but then it started....screaming for me around 2 to 3am in the morning and refuse to go back to bed. She would get off her bed and jump to our room and sleep...soundly till morning and she doesn't even asked for milk or water.

lastnite...i had a terrible cough and back ache...and really cant be asked to wake up in the morning, just wanted to have a good nite sleep til morning. Unfortunately...just as i was about to sleep...i heard bubbles...calling me. I waited for almost 15 mins...but didn't seems to stop her. So i went to her room and asked her whats wrong..she said..' I want to sleep in mummy's room..I'm scared'..'scared of what safeia'...'I'm scared of monster'...' there is no monster...go back to sleep..'..'nooo..i want to sleep with you'...to tired to argue, i picked her up and put her to sleep besides me...and of course i cant get any sleep coz bubbles tido sangat buas...i have to watch her legs all the time.

This morning,i asked her again..where was the monster? she said the monster has gone home..hmmm...funny innit? she had a similar incident when we were in Samira's and Hadrien's place in Sart...apparently she had befriended a fren in the room we were staying..but she was not scared or anything..in fact she was quite happy talking etc...and her fren never leaves the room...he stays under the sink in the room....maybe it was casper's cousin.:)..freaked out samira alittle..:P.

To be honest, im not that worried..i think its normal for kids to go thru with a phase like this since i have asked a few parents...but whats disturbing is that...bubbles jumping in on our bed everrynite...and me having to fight with her legs everynite...sigh!!!..i need to sleep....

5 comments:

little miss kechik said...

teehee.. i think a lot of kids.. goes through this. cakap sorang2 & stuff. my mom said i have that phrase too. but do watch out if she gets spooked too much. scary gak tu.. baca la pape yang patut.. hehehehe!

a yummy mummy handbook said...

spooky!!

Mom again said...

Yes it is spooky!!! I would probably be more freaked out than the safeai. I admit that i'm a total chicken when it comes to these things!!!

Anonymous said...

heh..me too..i'll be the one who'll jumping out of my bed and sleep with my kids.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...
I still remember the toilet incident Reena :)