Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Craving...


i have been craving for ..guess what?....air sirap? funny innit, now i know how it feels to really crave on something.On monday, i was at home..resting..i ate...i drank..and i finished a tub of baskin robbins ice cream a whole tub!...after all that i was still not satisfied..no matter how much i ate and drank, i feel that something is not right, somehow i sort of forgotten about it until i was about to sleep....then i had this weird taste on my mouth...of sirap! BANG!!!...i knew that was i was missing today....i really wanted a big cawan of air sirap. I told caveman...of course he laugh his head off...what kind of craving is this...
- the conversation...

me: sayang...i want air sirap, please...
caveman: what?? maner nak dpt malam malam buta nie...esok i carik k?
me :..noooooo...u tak boleh carik here..u have to make it. i did it before...
caveman : huh...how to buat?
me : u letak air, gula, daun pandan and red coloring...
caveman : issshkk...thats like minum air gula..nanti u diabetic nanti how...?
me : but i want!!!!..i want ..i want it!!...i need it.
caveman : hahahahahahahaha....noooo im not gonna make u any.


( and he was out of the room and then i few mins later i heard the him talking in malay to someone...i presume samira..asking her about the air sirap...and then my front door was open and shut....5 mins later..it was open again..and pots and spoon bangin....hehhee...me sleeping in bed with a smile..i think im gonna get my sirap..:)...then i heard him walking to the room....me: pretending to sleep ...:))

caveman : sayang..wake up..nie air sirap you..
me: still pretending to be sleepy with a big smile...yeay!!....u love me dont u...hehehehe...but...hmm..i want it in a big cawan..my blue cawan with alot of ice.
caveman : but u sakit u cannot drink ice..
me:..sulking...( he walked back to the kitchen and fix it )
caveman : nah...happy?
me : glup...glup....happy. Terima kasih sayang....i lap you
caveman : 'kiss' ... thats it no more ok...nanti diabetic kang.
me : :)


i woke up in the morning with tainted red lips...happy...and big pot of air sirap! hahahahaha...and u know what i didnt want any of it anymore...:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

klakar la u, beb..
nasib baik sirap..kalau sabun or rusa or cooking oil, how?

a yummy mummy handbook said...

now ...now...dont be giving me ideas..:)

Unknown said...

ur so lucky to hv a hubby like dat..
mine just ignored me..
tht's y i never had cravings..
:-(

Anonymous said...

oh hani..i think our husband alike..aku mengidam kerbau sekali pun dia buat dek jer...(wow kerbau..not that i craved them before but it sounds funny)

Mom again said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... 100 points to sha!!!
but khemy, kerbau???

Sista said...

i agree with poe
awwwwwwww........ another 100 points to Sha.

a yummy mummy handbook said...

thanks..i aint complaining....:). he's been really sweet.khemy...kerbau?? to eat to what? kekekkeke...

Anonymous said...

Noweena.....alahai..kudos to Sharizal.
Hats up!!!

Hugs

little miss kechik said...

aaawwwww....... brownies points for caveman.. hee