Wednesday, February 25, 2009

insomnia...


I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday....and its 5am now. I went to bed at 1040 feeling really tired but when i close my eyes...they just don't wanna go to sleep...arghhhhh!!!!!...this been going on for 2 days now...today was the worst. I have tired everything....every possible position...every pillow i can get around the house...even tried to sleep in front of the telly...didn't help much.

Why?? why?? why??...when i finally i have no more reason to stay up...i cant sleep!!

feeling...really tired now.....:(

5 comments:

little miss kechik said...

ko nak pinjam manual peksa bank aku tak? sure tido tak bangun sampai lusa..

a yummy mummy handbook said...

hehehheheh....i rase i nak kene keluar kan all my the project content from my brain la..its still stuck in thre!!!!

Fieran said...

You could try a glass of warm milk with some honey to relax you before you go to bed. Stupid question, but do you have any tips to lose tummy fat? I've spent an average of 3 days a week for the past two months in the gym, argh, masih tak kurus lah :(

a yummy mummy handbook said...

hahahhha...fieran, i think im the lasst person to asked about tummy fat...since my tummy is huge now..anyway not eating rice helps alittle, once the tummy is smaller the crunches works better...:) for me at least!

Fieran said...

hahaha, I am just desperate for advice. Besides, you had one and you did not look like a mother in your photographs :)