Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 things i need to do by April...

this is what happens when ure stuck on the graveyard shift with nothing to do, your mind started to wonder and u come up with silly things. Usually i do my shifts from home esp when there is no operations running, but today we have 3 rigs working...however they all idle tonite...but i still have to be here...bummer!.I was here since 3pm today, was suppose to go home and come back for my shift at 9 pm, when imy driver left me...arghhh! to make things less complicated i decided that i will just stay on til 9pm.
its 00:00am...and i still have 8 hrs to go of nothingness...how happening can this be...ohh so very happening!! i just spend 5 hrs googling for bedroom ideas for bubbles and the baby, reading nonsense on the net, update my blog, walking around in my tiny little office to stretch my legs..its too cold to go outside, ate 1/2 of my not soo yummy dinner and i have come up with a list of things that i need to do befor April....

1. spring clean my wardrobe - this is long over due, i still have stuff that i had since like 10 yrs ago like tops that are way to small...bras and undies that need to be trash along time ago..jeans that i cant even put my thighs in ( i soo love my jeans....i think ill keep them ..:O) and stuff that i know shouldnt be in my wardrobe anymore. A fren told me that she was collecting clothes to donate to the GAZA , i think its just perfect timing to do this now. It will be hard...but i think its time to depart besides...it gives me more space for some new clothes..hahahaha

2. Get on with my so called promotion - elaborate..NOT!

3. Learn how to make Sugee Cake - i had this during deepavali at my BIL's frens house...and it was delis..how can i not know this cake exist??...anyone have a good recipe for this cake....hand it over please :)

4. Choose paint,furniture and decorate the kids room - i just found out that the carpenter needs at least 2 months to get it done...arghhhh need to finalize what i need and order them soon!!!...

check this out :http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romgir/romgirpuk/index.cfm

5. Looked for bubbles baby clothes and put them a side for the new baby.

6. Make a list of things to buy list for the baby

7. Start the walking regime daily for 30 mins - i think one of the reason im having such terrible back pain is due of lack of exercise.When i was carrying bubbles, i was walking and going up and down the stairs at work while now, im just sitting on my bum all day for 12 hrs and plus i swam everyday til i was 8 months....which i think help in a way.

8. Read Skinny Bitch - Bun in the Oven

9. Find a name for the baby - any suggestions are welcome....thank you very much! :)

10. Get some rest while trying to finish all of the above in time.................:)








6 comments:

khaled said...

Excellent work!
Congratulations!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

What about "Syairah"? I've always had a soft spot for that name..

little miss kechik said...

http://www.muslim-names.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Noweena (borrowing Safeia's famous pelat)....banyaknya nak kena buat. Take it slowly & put priority. Try not to stress up too much when things do not work well okie...
I wish I could sit next to you & listen to all the thoughts. Well, life has to go on.
Write often

XOXOXOXOXO

Sista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sista said...

1) Naeema - Meaning: Ease, blessing.
2) Rania - Meaning: Gazing. (Like Queen Rania of Jordan)