Monday, January 26, 2009

Skinny Bitch - Bun in the Oven

My darling...actually got this book for me..suprise suprise!never would i imagine that he would get me a book, 1st...he doesn't browse in bookstores looking for books except from the travel section...2nd...doesnt care much for books....3rd...hates reading books except the newspapers ( totaly the opposite of me..i hate the papers !! ).

So when he told me he got me a present yesterday, i was estatic..and when he told me it was a book...i was over the moon and scared, in my head.." i wonder what book he got me" coz im pretty sure he hasnt got a clue what books i read.

Guess what he got me..a pregnancy book...awwww soo sweet, i haven't never heard about this book before its like a series of book called " Skinny Bitch" the one i got is " Skinny Bitch - Bun in the oven"

I have yet to read but checking out in amazon.com, this book has mix reviews...some luv it and some thinks its a horrible to be reading while being pregnant!... lets just hope ill finish it off before the baby comes :)



Thanks sweatheart...it was very thotful...Muahsss

No comments: