Friday, August 15, 2008

When you least expected....


i love birthdays,but when it comes to mine its just an ordinary day.I guess since im an adult i expect less on birthdays,not like when we were kids. My parents use to give us super birthday parties and we all have alot of fun!...but that was along time ago.

But this year,when i least expected, i had the best birthday in along time,although i wished caveman was here to celebrate it with me, i had my fav frens to celebrate it with. All of them got together threw a suprise party for me......and yes i was super suprise....:).

So touched..i couldnt stop crying...yes it was not very pretty but i was just soo touched. I wished i could have dresses better to my party and slap some make up on my face, i had just come back from work. They had a very good idea of diverting me and the instant phone calls pressuring me to comeback...i really had no idea...When the door open..i just went speechless and u know when u dont want to cry but u cant help it and how your face gets all funny...i can feel my face doing exactly that and all i see what flashed or lights from the camera. Then i knew they got me!!!

Everyone i wanted to see was there...food was great..the cakes...yumms...Samira baked me her famous chocolate cake..( picture above ). Then i call home coz ayah and mama wanted to see and mama,ayah and adek sang to me...told me what i got for my birthday...priceless..:). I miss them more now.

It was a good nite and good birthday.

Too all of you, who was at my birthday party last tuesday and also to tho
se who couldn't come but deeply wanted too :)...Thank YOU sooo much...life in Cairo would not be the same without all of you and your friendship makes living here bearable and enjoyable.I heart you all.....:). Thank you.....


Then 2 days back...a parcel came from Malaysia..,i remembered KakPa sent me something, It was wrap is a plan brown paper...but the inside was full of drawing from my neices on the wrapping paper, very cute and very creative with a very touching card...yes pagi pagi dah buat i nagis...sigh..emo tak tentu pasal...but it was very touching.When i finally open the box...hehhe i got a cupcake stand...what more do i need....!!! probably time to make the cupcakes..:).

Pressie this year...1 cupcake stand,7 palestine potteries,1 gorgeous bag, 2 super cool clutch, a glamourous bracelate and a sexy perfume...like samira said...all i need is a hot date....:).

smiles......

Pictures stolen from tukang photo except from the cake..teehee

7 comments:

little miss kechik said...

aawwwwww... i saw the rest of the photo at tukang foto's blog.. yes,, that cryin face.. is soooo you! hahahaha! happy birthday mummy.. mwahhh!!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday mummy!
glad u had a good time on your birthday..i consider u very fortunate
=)

a yummy mummy handbook said...

thank you...:)...amin..

Mira said...

Selamat hari jadi..!! hehe, walaupun kena tipu macam macam..but its for a good reason!

SURPRISE..sorry mine was not too surprise:P:P

Sista said...

did you color yr hair..?

Izmil said...

eh.. birthday kiter samer...

Anonymous said...

hey reena..happy belated burpday(!)..can see plenty of yummie licious cakes made for you!!..how nice to have someone to celebrate with..i mean in you case not someone laa..ramai org..which is goooooddd for u!! :D soo all of us dah masuk '29' tahun..next year..we say goodbye to that number '2' and helloooo to num '3'.haiyaaa..time fly so fast kan kan kan..

xoxo
emma