Wednesday, August 6, 2008

here it comes again..


my company wants me to get a promotion, where else me...im quite happy to be where i am rite now, i despite the workload, i cant really complain about the pay infact i am very much thankful.

This, i have be running from since last year..and i guess this time i cant run anymore, it has finally cought up with me and i think i am finally ready for it.Please dont get me wrong, who doesnt want a promotion everyone does..but this one is a different kind if promotion..its take afford, time and support...alot of it. I have to do a project and do like 7 interviews to get the promotion...and we all have to go thru it, caveman did it, samira did it, bassically all of my SLB frens did it..im probbaly the last one to get on the bandwagon.

my boss that has been supporting me since i started work here is moving to KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and a new guy has arrived to take his place, which makes me abit shaky...alot of things ran thru my head today...and when i finally sat down with them to give an overview of my project and where i stand, i was abit relieve to know that he is keen on supporting me and will work together to help me get this promotion on time...when is on time..they have a target of Oct...the lasted Nov.Sigh..isnt it like 3 months to go..sigh..

So today i've made up my mind...this will be my last week to slack off..and after this week...come sunday i will dedicate myself to getting it done in the next 3 month before i can be a free woman! :)

wish me luck ladies! deep breath.......

5 comments:

little miss kechik said...

luckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

theadams said...

good luck & all da best to you puan noreena ahmad murad.

Unknown said...

all the best to u
=)

Fieran said...

Good luck!

Mira said...

All I have to say is:
GAMBATE KUDASAI!!
CHAYO CHAYO!