Saturday, August 2, 2008

Possing with my measles..


This is me, 5 days after i was diagnosed with German Measles,my mummy insisted that we take a picture of me and my measles, so that she can cherish them when i grown up or maybe even make fun with it in front of my future BF !! la..la..la...la..
despite of having calamyn lotion on my face i still managed to strike a post for my fans :D......can you see my spots...maybe not becoz they are covered by the lotion my crazy parents covered me with...

my measles was not to bad, the Dr said that it was becoz i had the vaccination when i was a wee baby, if not i will be like a wee lobster...yes mummy showed me the pictures of other babies who had them...red red red. It wasn't pleasent, i have very high fever for 3 days and i was very weak. Thanks to mummy and daddy who nursed me day & nite, i am feeling alot better now, i even ate some pasta today..mummy was very happy!

i have 2 more days to go...missing school...missing my wee frens..wid, mashael, hanna and karam and of course Tisha my partner in crime...i cant wait to go out and play with them and my parents are driving me cookoo...they have been feeding me this pink medicine which they claims to be SWEET...and today mummy also made me eat cod liver oil and claim that SWEET too...hmmm, i am not easily fooled mummy.i know what SWEET taste like...they are yummy...hehehehe...but i know she and my daddy wants me to get better...so to make them happy,ate them happily and i get a thumbs up "Good Job" every time i finish a spoon full without fail from daddy and mummy.

2 more days.....:D

4 comments:

theadams said...

bubbles,how could u missed out another friend here.... so sad...your friend of 6th Oct City so so sad now!

a yummy mummy handbook said...

sowee auntie...my mummy terforgot to put tisha, she is a notty boy my mummy :D. I told her and she said she will fix it...sowee auntie..

little miss kechik said...

its either ive been away the blogging world too long that bubbles is blogging..

or.. the measles have gotten to u.. or worst.. me.. hehehe!

theadams said...

okay, bubbles punya pasal, no problem... aunty miss your "i sleepy" phrase! and tisha pun dah dpt notty boy, mcm bubbles, smua org pun notty boy hehehe.