Thursday, June 12, 2008

my baby is home.


spoke to ayah and mama today to check on my car....the car is back at home after a year being rented to a fren of mine. I miss my car..even my mum missed it. The car..that used to be my baby before bubbles was born..it still is my precious. I still remember the day i got the car...i had just gotten my promotion and didnt know what to do with the money...hehehe as silly as it may sound..i got myself a car...i was single and living in Kemaman...there was nothing to spent on!...even after i bought the car, it didnt follow me to Kemaman. It was my vacation car until, i got married then we took it to Kemaman with us.

When bubbles was born, we almost sold the car...coz we thot that it might be too small for us now...bubbles was small..but her other stuff was filling up the car...her huge peg perego stroller filled up 75 percent of the boot!!!.the idea of a new car came up..but we never did it and im glad we didnt. So before moving out to cairo..i knew was gonna be jobless for months...maybe forever..( couldnt decide then..:) )so i put the car up for rent and to my suprise someone did want to rent my car! he was a good fren of mine from work...my walking buddy to KLCC every morning and also my stress release buddy at work! we i had two..he was one of them..:D.
In the end..it was a win win situation...i got someone to pay my installment and he got a good car.

Since adek is back from uni..and started working, he had been using mama's car..and mama is left with nothing to drive...which is stessing her out coz my mum sometimes like to jalan jalan kota raya..eventhough she dont go very far...but she like to be able to drive when ever she wants, so now she has to wait for my dad or adek to drive her...and i on the other hand started to work again, which means i can now pay for my car again...then the when all this was happening, my fren told me that he is getting another car..and that he will not need my car anymore...im like..brilliant! the timing could not have been any better...:).

So semalam, adek when to pick up the car from him..and its safe at home again...my baby is back!

4 comments:

Mom again said...

That was really an excellent arrangement! Can't believe the timing. hehehe... i'm going back to Spore next Wednesday. Both looking forward to it and also sad leaving my parents' place. It has been a very long time since i've spent such an extended period of time at home. sigh...

a yummy mummy handbook said...

i know...perfect innit!...

whats ure going back already??? ....i know it hard...it wasa hard when i finished my comfinement to..it was mix feelings..im glad its over...but then again..im worried would i survive with the baby without my mum around..sigh...but ull be fine...dont worry. :D

Time to start with you own little family..macam main sim pun ader gak..hehehe :D.

little miss kechik said...

what??? ur confinement is gonna be over soon?? cepatnyee!!

p/s : this is the car that u kerek dgn i tu kan..? i quote " my car punye lampu.. automatic k.. gelap je die on"

sumpah sampai skrg everytime i see em on the road, i burst out laughing.. hee

a yummy mummy handbook said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA.....iya ahh kete maner lagi..:D..but its true....kekeke