Thursday, June 12, 2008

cravings...


no...im not preggers as you might think by looking at the entree...but i am craving for cuppies!!...been craving for them since 2 weeks back...i thot it was due to my pms...suger craving, but now that my lil sista is going back home...i still have the crave for cuppie!!...arghhh....looking at cuppie blog aint helping either...

i want cuppie.....uwaaaaaa!!! if im crazy enuff..i might whip up some batter tonite....if the shops are still open...
The last time i made cuppies was ages ago...now i just do not have the time for it..:(. I could order them from Mbak kum...but then..i have to order a certain amount :( ...i just need 1 cuppie to end this craving!

3 comments:

Fieran said...

i'd kill for a cupcake :(

little miss kechik said...

hehehe.. i got my cuppies this weekend.. sekali tengah berjalan dengan berhati so no one would see me w/ a dozen of cuppies.. bam!! lis was standing in front of me! how odd is that? *LOL*

Unknown said...

you can call me dear.. and ask me whether I am baking cupcakes or not. If I am baking, normally I would have some balance.. all you need to do is to check with me darling.. no more cupcakes craving, hopefully. Kum How