Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the graveyard shift


due to the low activity lately, i have been coming home at midnite to continue work at home..i still do the 12 hrs deed but in the comfort of my own home...nice innit! i wish i could do this everyday. Not to mention that power at the office keep dying on me....sekali...dua kali...tiga kali...the fourth time..i surrender..i cannot work like this...so this is another reason why i've decided to work from home..and also me and hassan..my work partner made a deal.....whenever there is one job thats active...we work from home...:) hey that works for me :D.

alot pll asked me...how do i do the graveyard shift??....dont u get scared? hmm...well the moment the clock struck 12am, i lock the door and i stay inside til 7..hehe..but lastnite..i had to go the other office to scan some doc and it was 1am... the nite was chilly and windy..suddenly i found myself walking really fast almost like runnin...to the front office..i dont know what i was running for...i guess i just wanted to get it done and go back to my domain...where i feel safe. So got back to my office and went back to work..then i realise..its not so bad here working at nite..i mean i use to think that its scary to be outside but now...i think i'll be alrite...although dont think ill be wondering outside unnecessarily..kekekke.

i guess its abit different here then back home..u know all the myth and taboo of hantu sini sane...over here..you dont get much stories like that. I have asked a fren about it..and he said that there is no such things..of course they are jins,syaitan etc..tapi nothing as scary as what we hear back home. phewwww...however he did tell me to recited a few ayat ayat in case i get scared.

but get this...i googled graveyard shift and guess what..i found something more scary then the ghouls, its cancer. this is the 1st time im hearing this..but their theory seems pretty reliable..

No comments: