Tuesday, December 25, 2007

to hate or not to hate????



Merry Christmas everyone....of course here in Cairo...its not a public hols, over here their public christian holiday is Coptic Christmas which falls on the 6 th Jan....which means that new years is round the corner.....i can't believe 2007 went by just like that!!...littlemisskechik blogged on insurance a few weeks back..and i totally agreed on her views on it which totally reminds me that i've got my car and my life insurance to pay next month...:(

Everyone should be covered one way or another if they can afford it.I remember my dad bought me and my brother our student policies from my tuition teacher a.k.a my fren's daddy..but that's like 15 yrs ago with Rm50 a month and i know some of us have insured their credit cards in case they lose them..well at least i did after a consultation from a banker..kekekeke.

I think two reason why ppl try to run away from buying insurances...are the agents and also they don't know what to buy!! Policies are a nightmare aren't they..there a so many to choose from and the are lot to look at before buy agreeing to a policy and the agents sometimes help too much and pushes to make decision.I had some experience with them...its all started when we wanted to buy our house and everyone started recommending their agents and it was crazy..i was getting calls all the time. Since all this was all relatively very new to us..we didn't know what to choose but we know we wanted something to cover our house mortgage and at the same time insure us. With a lot of help from the parents and our agent..we finally found something that fit our needs....its covers the house and at the same time covers our family at a good rate. I have meet a lot of agents...but i like mine the best...he doesn't push you but he educates about your financial planning and how to save...in the end he's a good insurance agent...and we ended up buying for the house and for bubbles too...:D.

Now u can do all this from the internet easy peasy.......

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

ecehh cehh... rings a bell la ini entry.. hehe! pasni.. sure psal euro.. hehe!