Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my photo has been choosen...

TOday i woke up...and to my suprise i got an email from this person that was writting for an online travel mag for Perth. She wanted my permission for one of my Perth photo to be short-listed for the magazine...how cool is that!!...then i started thinking..which photos..cant be my smelly wombat photos..::D. It turned out that it was of one of Melbourne Hotel photo.

This is makes my day!!!

Taking bubbles to Victory Park today...i think she is going mad being at home with me....!!!! and im sick of watching Nemo over and over and over again....

Have a nice Day!!! swimmmm awayyyyyyyyyy.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she paying u for it or not?

little miss kechik said...

wee best e.. snap snap..

a yummy mummy handbook said...

nope..im not getting paid for this...but its still great!!! :D

Anonymous said...

memang lawa gambar tu.. issit tittled perh skyline? day & nite?
U should take up photography and make loads of $$$ doing it.. u have the eyes & camera for it!!!