Thursday, September 22, 2011

Its the end of the world as we know it...and i feel fine!! goodbye REM

music to me are memories and inspirations, im sure to many of us out there. there are songs that has significant impact and when u listen to it, it just takes u right there at that moment in time, that particular incident, that special mood that comes with it. although i must say that not every song does that to you...some you just cant live without...

this morning while having my morning breakfast the newscaster on BBC announced that REM is calling quits! im like...Oh man!!!! not them,and all of the sudden all their song flooded my head and the memories came back.

i 1st heard REM when i was 12 and thats as the start of me listening to music of this genre and it hasn't stopped. they had always been and will always be one of my ultimate band. its sad that my girls don't get hear music of this kind growing up instead they listen to Lady Gaga and the sorts, that are just noise to my ears.

they are a great band, but after 3 decade they have made their mark and their song will live on like many other great songs.

i would luv to post all of their vid here but i will not....:D.

these are just some of the songs that will embedded in me for always..






there will not be another REM but im glad that there was once a band called REM.

I heart you REM

No comments: