Friday, September 23, 2011

My new baby boy

(Zafir and Mak Na)

Dont be jumping now....hahaha...nooo.....i did not have a new baby. the baby i was referring to is my lil ahmad zafir...my lil brother and sil son....my new nephew. Why am i not called Mak long? Well we did try for a few days but some how it doesn't sound rite when i refer myself as Mak long so we decided that i am Mak Na...but caveman is Pak Long hehehehe...( he didn't have a choice!)

Ain't he cute? Mashallah....this one is happy one and very generous with his smiles...geram sangat!

Bubbles said that I am his aunty mummy, and that we are not now 2 but 3, zafir is our lil brother :D...very sweet rite and visa versa my sil and lil bro also has 2 girls now...bubbles and adek :D.

We miss him alot! we wish we could take him back with us but of course that would not be fair to his parents and grans. I'm glad now my mum has someone to play with at home, although he keeps her on her toes, he also makes her very happy.

Zafir makes everyone smiles..

No comments: