Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My only complain is....

i love our house here in Doha though its a pain to clean but its fits us well but my only complain is that the water pumps is always going off hence every few days or more like every other day we will have to reset the pumps. We do this daily before we go to bed but sometimes when we forget...our morning will be hell...you will find husband in the toilet 1/2 soaped up with no water and kids doing funky businesses with nothing to wash with and ....we will end up with a fiasco! I hate morning fiasco!

I was just about to do my laundry and there i no water again....dammit!! and Ive been waiting for 1 hr for it to come...and its slowing coming in...sampai bila ...I'm sleepy! URGGGHHHH.

Its been fixed and re fixed but still the same i used to get the watchman to come reset it for us but we have learn to do it our self now but its still a pain.




No comments: