Friday, February 4, 2011

Cleaning Frenzy at midnite


I missed cleaning today and the house floor has a layers of soft sands everywhere. The weather lately has be erratic some days are warm and some are just crappy. Caveman is off in Dubai spending sometime with a good fren and i must admit its abit lonely..silly me so what else is there to do?I washed the sofa covers, hoovered, mopped dust and watched 2 movies while doing this and I'm blogging becoz the covers are still drying in the dryer...1 hr to go.

Today i joined a book club :). Never been to one before but i keep hearing about pll joining a book club and so on...and of course O has a big book club too doesn't she? The reason i joined becoz i want to get back into my reading. I still have unread books that i got when we moved to Cairo....still unread after 4yrs and also i don't know what book to read anymore. So hopefully by joining this book club i would finally read my book and expand my horizon on books!

This month we will be reading ' Say you're one of them' looking forward to a good read and i need to finish it by 31 March....still along way to go...but we shall see :@


No comments: