Monday, March 31, 2008

new lens...yippie


I got my 2nd lens today..its a Nikon 70-300mm from Copot, he wants to get the 70-300mm VR so he thot he'd recycle his old lense to me...:D..thanks copot!..i dying to give it a try!...ive been reading about it...that why im still up at 1.52am!

Its not the best of it kind esp now that the VR version is out...but it works well if u dont max it to 300mm..so it seems. I will see it for myself soon...Project project!!!!

oh yeah...arom and the gang has left today....they should in dubai now waiting for their connecting flight to KL.Its sad whne u have your guest leave..the house is suddenly soo sepi esp from bubbles screaming and blabbing. Its nice having guest around but its sad when they ahve to leave...uhuhuhhu...

im looking forward to have kak shahdee and abg anis next month...:D.

aro, copot and salina..thanks for coming to visit us!!..copot thanks for the lens...

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

ive yet to test my VR though.. ape? nak pinjam? hehe!