Saturday, March 1, 2008

'it all started with a chair'


my this week addiction is 'anyone else but you' sang by juno and bleeker...i think its sooo sweet and innocent.

i downloaded Juno ages ago...but with everything that was happening over the last month..i haven't the chance to watch it..adek was telling me about and was raving...he thinks ist super cool movie.

so...a few days back..i put bubbles to sleep and i watched Juno..and i can see why adek liked it soo much and the review where all very good. I liked it..its very my kind off movie...it made me laugh...it made me cry and it made me wonder.. i think the movie was very mature but yet sweet innocent. Juno is soo super funny and real..and bleeker is totaly the opps but yet it works..best movies i watched soo far this year.

The tictac thingie..made me laugh...hahahhahahha....sort of reminds me of something ..winks*

a couple of days after that..was the Oscar's...and Ellen Page was nominated for best actress..she had a chance..thot she was pretty good actress but the oscar goes to Marion Cottilard for La Vie En Rose...( its still downloading.....)

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

i think the soundtrack oughta be good la.. nak carik la.. hee!