Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthdays overload

April is always a busy month for me every year...its a birthday month. I have been eating cake and baking almost every week this months and i've got one more birthday party next weekend! I think ill rest the tummy from eating cakes next month...cake overload!!

My girls and caveman are all born in April one week after another. The good thing about this is that we have one big bash for all 3 of them but they have to be major! of course kids rules so the party is always about them. Last year it was a princess party and we had a great rainbow party for the girls this year...


With the bouncing dino pit, face painting, ice cream treats , yummy foodies, fireworks and poppers too!! Unlike last year, i left the birthday cake duty to a good fren and she delivered oh boy she did. She made us a cake that i would have baked myself if i had the will and skills to do it, like it was straight from my brain to hers. Thank you very much Nish!. But this year i did make my own food and decorations ( the Domino's excluded, i would have collapse in the kitchen kneeding the dough!!) chicken puffs, cream puff with lemon cream custard ( well this was not fully sucessfull, but it tasted yumss), choc dip strawberries, sugar cookies and brownies. I would not lie..it's hard work and i almost cried in the process of getting everything done but i'm proud and i've learn allot thru this process too. I am however very lucky to have wonderful frens that was helping with everything...Thank you soo much!!. I had fun...and my girls had a blast. Although it was time consuming, i'd do it again..esp for the kids and u see them smile...suddenly it all seems worthed!


Of course we had to have one in school too, i made these little rainbow cuppies and some treats to school. The kids in bubbles class was quite fascinated with the rainbow colored cuppies and it went down very well :D !!


Caveman bday will be on Tuesday but he is away for the week...*boringg.....*. Still looking for a pressie after he bought the Kinect that i wanted to get for him...demmit!! Why is it so hard to shop for a man??? why....anyways April is almost over and it was greatttttt month for us alhamdulillah..... :D

Happy birthday to my April babies!!!!!!
Muahsssssss


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.