Sunday, October 4, 2009

The danger of crocs

U know how in Malaysia, they put up sign of no crocs by the escalators and how they can be very dangerous? Well they are!!...it almost caught my foot last Friday. Mind you if my crocs was slightly smaller then they were, my foot is probably crushed and bandaged now. I was lucky that they were a little bit big for me.

This is how it happen. I was standing on the escalator and when i was about to step up, my cros got caught and it got caught on the inside of the escalator, i tried to get it out but it was completely stuck. The escalator continued to move till the end and it stop. It was quite embarrassing when everyone had to walk up..hahaha..so i when i finally took my shoes off...this is how it looks like!!...

scary innit...my bubbles wears this shoes everywhere...

completely chewed up..

I was completely freaked out..i was imagining blood spurting out everywhere...it was close. Do be careful when u wear these shoes..i love them they are great to walk and very comfy but they are not for the escalators...the beach...a walk in the park..excellent...escalators..please think twice. Like many of you...i didn't believe it before but just look at the picture...horridkan..

I need a new shoes...:)

4 comments:

Mom again said...

Funny you should have posted that. I just read in the newspaper about another kid whose crocs (imitation) were stuck in escalator yesterday! This is the second case reported. The first case reported with original crocs was a little girl who lost her big toe.
That's why whenever eddie's on escalator i always lift him up at the end of it. Freaks me out.

little miss kechik said...

eeee.. i thought this only happens to kids??? ni sume propaganda so u can buy another shoe.. heheh!

a yummy mummy handbook said...

hahahaha..its not!..just be careful babe! dont wanna loose those cute lil toes

Sista said...

i still can't imagine how can the front part gets stuck like that?

heard from a fren that it happened to their kids too..