Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sayang


( Daddy's princesses
 Yes...whenever there is a birthday ..its her's too my lil fairy princess )



April is a very big month for me...i have heaps of fave peeps that have birthdays on this month...from my FIL...SIL..our two princess..bestie lis...lil niece and of course my darling caveman too...turn a year older last Sunday and for 4 months every year we we get to be the same age :D.

Since I'm on confinement a.k.a house arrest we had his family for lunch...a kari kepala ikan lunch! i haven't had that in while too..yummy.

Happy Birthday Sayang.....Luv Always.

5 comments:

Mom again said...

She looked almost angelic with the wings but no, she can't fool me!!!!

a yummy mummy handbook said...

hehehe.....

Suhana said...

Safeia.....muka innocent. Tapi asyik bully I je. Mommy I nak mengadu dengan you ni, anak you terror banget!

I Miss you much Safeia.

Happy Birthday Sharizol (as how Safeia's pronounce it)...dont worry she called me Shuhana...

theadams said...

Happy Birthday to Safeia & daddy. Kenapa Bubbles nampak kurus?

Sista said...

next year and for years to come, anak beranak boleh combine birthday party!!