Friday, April 10, 2009

EDD : 11 April 2009...count down begins

Its been awhile...yes i know. Too much happened and too much to tell....so I'm gonna leave it at that for now.


The present.....

Alhamdulilah today, we received some good news from the caveman doctor, which lifted a huge load of our shoulder and i reach my full term pregnancy 40 weeks...and where is the baby....???? still in my belly..well as of 1 am 11 April 2009. I guess baby lulu is very comfy in my belly, although im starting to feel her trying to maneuver herself in position and that kinda hurts a little but i was told that the real thing hurts even more...:O. My doctor gave me one more week from today and if she still wants to stay in her mummy's belly...the Dr will have to induce me...on the 18Th April...yep..on bubbles birthday. It will be great to have both my girls on the same way...but i don't know how well bubbles will take it..she is all big on birthdays and having to share it with her sista...hmmmm...we might have a situation :). i guess we shall see......:).

I think there is a blessing in disguised that baby lulu is still in my belly..there is a few things that we need to do before she comes..like getting her bed ready, her bathing stuff and preparing her room alittle. This time i swap my wicked purple walls to a calmer shade of brown so that it will look bigger...my not soo big room will now have to room 4 peeps now...:). I know...alot of you must be thinking that all this should be done by now.. to be honest, the last 3 weeks was has been very busy,i feel bad myself for not having it done so this time it has to be done in the next few days..no more excuse mummy!!!

So the count down begins........will keep it posted!

4 comments:

theadams said...

Happy with the news too. Dont worry about baby lulu, last minutes shopping always fun! btw u just leave next door to 'everything' just go & grab it.
U remember Paul&Jackie? Their kids born on the same date and the kids r like happy about! Now they're planning for a grand one since the son'll turn 18 and the daughter'll turn 21! Cute I think. :).

little miss kechik said...

oh no.. no more bilik yg gelap & menyeramkan?

teehee...

Suhana said...

Reena, finally .......

:-)

Mom again said...

jeng jeng jeng.....

i totally understand how you feel right now. it is for sure anytime! kekeke... well at least sha's with you. rob was in beijing.