Thursday, July 24, 2008

a new start to an old beginning


after a bad month and a great 2 weeks break from the chaos. I have decided to change my views alittle.I need to set my new objectives, i know its 1/2 way thru the year...but is thre any time limit for us to set out on objectives?? i dont think soo..i hate setting goals, i prefer to live life as it is..and live it thru day by day, am i being irreponsible maybe but this is me. I cant say life is bad...alhamdulilah so far everything had been great and we are all thankful for that..i feel like its gone abit messy since ive started work..having to juggle work, family, and life was not easy esp with the kind of work i do...its a riot, but somehow i waded thru it. But now i feel like i need to be more organized so that i can do the maximum with mininum time...equals more time with the family. How do i do this????



Plan...organize...execute.

I do not have a 5 yrs plan..i realise this 3 weeks back when my boss asked me what i wanted in 5 yrs? i laughed and he was amazed...it got me thinking was i suppose to have this 5yrs plan...do u have one? what about my 5 yrs plan for life...and family...sigh....i dont have one...and im not sure about caveman either.

hmmm....wondering... Am i organize...i think i do...but not well enuff i suppose..

when it comes to work,despite of getting good feedback from the boss about my work for the last 4 months...he reckons that i need some kind of planning so that i reach my goals. I have thot about it...and i guess he is rite in some point although i dont like the idea of it , i figured, I dont have to do it for 5yrs...but i can at least set some goals for this year...so that i dont go astray.

i have set some goals now its not fun but i had to be done...what are they....its a secret!..but i will try my best to stick to it and get it done one step at a time...lets see how effective it is!

2 comments:

little miss kechik said...

my gol.. not to lose my mind..
time frame.. 2 months

hehehe!

Anonymous said...

I’m having a small issue I can’t get my reader to pickup your rss feed, I’m using google reader by the way.