Thursday, July 24, 2008

a month of emptiness


when i opened my blog yesterday, i realised that i havent blogged for a month now..thats probbaly the longest i have neglected my lil blog,had alot to say....but somehow it only stayed on my head and it didnt want to be blogged. The last mont was probbaly the busiest for me...working like a donkey...planning for the trip..worrying if we could make it for the trip...missing bestie elise's wedding...it was nuts. I was loosing my mind and just as it was about to happen...we boarded the plane and off we go to the land of crepes de nutella...

It was a hard month for all of us...caveman was depressed...probbaly for the 1st time...poor him...and i got agitated coz of that..then i was loaded with work...which didnt help things...arguements arguement arguements...I woke up everyday..feeling feverish but it was only in my head, but i guess we all have to pull thru one way or another,we both was very close to sending the R letter and packing our bags and ship ourself back to homeland..:D which was not a bad thing but then again..with the recession and inflations news in flying around...with our morgages...i think not..at least not for now.
Then came the big day for my dearest elise..i guess most of you probably knows, my bestest fren had her wedding 3 weeks back...although i was not there to witness it...her pictures tells it all. It was probably the most beautiful wedding...i would have attended. She was a picture perfect, i know now that she cannot complain anything about it coz she just looked amazing...and her smiles makes me happy. I knew then that she got everything she wanted....and im glad that it was Ivan..coz i knew he will treat her like a queen...always and he of course is super! i dont think i was brave enuff to have blogged about them before i left...i was down down down..lil miss knows it...and now i fear that i might miss yet another bestie wedding...it was the 1st time...2nd time...should it easier...i think not. I heard rumours that my lil coz is getting engaged too...sigh...and for me to miss that too...sigh!

I guess..this are the kind of ordeals that we have to deal with when living far from home..missing loved ones..missing special occasions...not being there for pll who needs you...etc. Its actually very lonely....if i didnt have the little family that i have here...and the great bunch for frens that i now call my family...i dont think we would have survived living here...and im grateful for that.
For those who had to bear with with our nonsenseness for the last month....we owe u and thanks alot.

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

waaa come back from the hols suddenly blog looked soooo blogfulicious. *hee*

p/s : no, no software yet :((