Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lazy Day

today was my lazy day...not productive at all..until now..at least im updating my blog! i should been on that plane tonite going back home..i think that y ive been really lazy today...i really should been thinking about it anymore..it done...the plane has left!

at least my brownies tasted even better today :D...imagine if i had some weed in it..it will be even better hahahaha...dont midn me..im just not myself today.

watched eps of greys anatomy S04 today...for those who havent...naaanananaaaaa :P. its crazy.. somehow i think the pll changed too..like i use to think that torres was hot...but this season..she not soo hot anymore...i think its the hair...and of course theres no more Berg...:(. I miss berg..oh yeah..alex has a goatie...hehe.

and geoge and izzie..the never ending story....

P/S:- My cuz Elin had just delivered her 3rd baby today...Ahmad Jadir...alhamdullilah...Congratulations !!! another addition to the family!

1 comment:

little miss kechik said...

yea.. no berg. i want berg. 1st george.. now berg. maybe i shouldnt have any addiction on doctors. hahah!