Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bizzaro

Everyone who knows me well...knows that i luv ghostly things....i don't love ghost, but i luv hearing ghost stories, paranormal things and horror movies. We ( we as and my bro and my other cousins) grew up hearing them and watching since we were young. But since I've been a mother I've been a little scared....i still want to watch or hear them but i get very very takut.

The last movie i watched was Paranormal Activity 2 and it totally freaked me out....like for real..i probably only watched only 75 percent of it and almost lost my voice over it...never again !!!!!

Last nite, i came across a blog..a blog belonging to Uncle Seekers...i think most pll in Msia will know who this person is. In short he is like a paranormal person and he likes to seek the truth ...so he say and he also has a paranormal TV shows and i remember there was one eps that totaly freaked me out!

I didn't want to read his blog coz i was scared to find something that would freak me out but as i was glancing there was a posting of him with a former queen. Intriguing. I read on and it got more intriguing, enough to keep me reading for hours.

Although after all that reading, I'm still not sure whats the whole story behind it, there is a missing link.

Whatever it is...it was an interesting Saturday nite read :).

2 comments:

khemy said...

Yeah Reena. My husband told me about the blog a while ago. And hate that blog because it takes forever to load and the blog full of his pictures. I was so sorry for the former queen. Reena, for someone who needs a man's love, but the parents forbid her to re-marry again as all the title and the wealth will be gone, I really pity her. We have nafsu ok. And we can tell that by the pictures shown there. I'm not saying uncle seekers was right, damn him for disclosing this info, and i hope he'll go to prison, but i think her parents are evil.

ps: want to see somehting fun? Blog anti uncle seekers yang win? http:uncle-seekers.blogspot.com. Check out the buku hutang at right sidebar. LOL

a yummy mummy handbook said...

tell me about it...i was super freaked out...lawak pun ye gak. Sigh...i dont know whats story the former queen and her parents but there some serious sh*t going on here and this uncle just doesnt know how to shut is gob...shhhhh hehehe....ok im going to check out the buku hutang now LOL